Hyde Park Source (I first learned of permaculture back in 1997 through meeting Andy Goldring of the Permaculture Association when starting HP Source).
I also did my first PDC taught by Andy, Niels Corfield, Joanna Dornan and others in Leeds in 1997, and there will be another PDC coming up in the spring I expect. Go to the Permaculture Association website to find courses.
www.GeoffLawton.com is a great source of videos. I especially like the cell grazing, fishponds and biogas videos. You'll also find links and information there about any upcoming online PDCs.
Back again to the Permaculture Association - the best way of getting a copy of Permaculture, A Designer's Manual in the UK.
I've found some really useful articles and information on www.permaculturenews.org:
- Consultancy: Who needs it? Why do it? Are you ready for it? by Bob Nekrasov
- VEG Design Process Example by Dan Palmer
- How to Permanently Improve Your Sandy Soil by Wojciech Majda
- Ben Falk's Whole Systems Design
- Sepp Holzer's Farms
- Verge Permaculture
- Mark Shepard's www.newforestfarm.net and Restoration Agriculture
- Joel Salatin's PolyFace Farms
- Regrarians, Darren Doherty www.heenandoherty.com
- Permaculture Global networking site
- PermaEthos and The Survival Podcast